Tuesday, June 21

Illusions.. part II


I met Sexy in my freshman year. I'm the kinda person who always seems focused but in fact i'm always dreaming... I'm dreamin, eyes wide open, thinking of aruba or something and i just don't notice people, sometimes i notice some booty here and there but i rarely pay attention to the owner, lol...
So when one day in an incredibly full bus, i heard somebody callin my name and saw he was offerin me a seat i was more than shocked : he started talkin to me a lil' and he was speaking like he had known me for months, knew all my habits, all the classes i was taking and the people i was chilling with... i had never seen him in my life, i didn't get it !!
There were people everywhere so we had to sit very close, it was such a weird moment : it was my first time looking at him and i had such a close-up but the minute i started lookin at him i felt like i wanted people to push us closer to each other.

The boy had incredibly sexy full lips, and amazing eyes, a nice skin complexion and he was wet, his white shirt had become see-through, and i could see his abs, pecs and nipples !!! He had a nice, deep voice and his smile looked so sincere,... its only when he said " oh i'm so sorry, u must think i'm crazy, u're right, i'm annoying you, sorry " that i realized i had been starin at him for the past 5 mins with... but usually when i stare at somethin, i raise an eyebrow and people tell me i look annoyed, angry, surprised or condescendent... ???? go figure ! i said " no, no, it's not you i'm just in a bad mood, those people are gettin on my nerves, it's too hot in here, can you open the window ? "... he got off the bus before me and when he stood up, i almost had an orgasm, he had THE booty to match with his nice looks and attitude !!!

From that day, i started looking around and noticed he was in all my classes, and we took the same bus ride home everyday, i also started seeing him everywhere i was goin and i noticed he was a real fashion victim, one day he changed clothes 3 times, he also seemed to be at every party, every ball game, at the movies, at the gym, just everywhere !!
So we started talkin' and we were really cool, i just thought he was extraordinary, original, smart, sexy and VERY intriguing...
end of the flashback -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

9:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Portable surveillance systems Commercial auto insurance in california payment processing internet merchant account united credit Top 10 teeth whitening products Side effects of drug allegra Snowboarding jacket

7:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home