Wednesday, June 22

Illusions.. Part III (the end)

So who does he think he is and what game is he playin ???? Recently he's been ignoring me everytime i see him, he acts like he doesn't know me, and he doesn't return my calls but yesterday he, he, he... told me to stay away from him because he was starting to freak out and i was probably crazy , when i just came up to him and told him a joke !!!!!!!!

So i get on the stairs, pull him down by his shirt, he almost trips, he's not very mad but he's quite annoyed and he doesn't understand, i tell him " oh you wanna play that game till the end, huh ? " and i ask him why he 's been acting weird, why this, why that ? etc... see i'm not the type of man who starts drama, so i'm not yellin, i'm just talkin but with a very angry but low voice and i tell him my opinion about him... as he listens, his face changes then he just bursts out laughing !
he makes a phone call, looks at me, tells me i'm stupid... dayum he's calling back up.
His face is now very serious, he pushes me in the elevator and tells me " you're gonna be so sorry after this ", oh he wants to fight ? i start laughin so hard tears are coming out because frankly i know i'm gonna beat him up till his momma can''t recognize his sorry ass face !!

Everybody's staring at us now, he makes another phone call, and asks somebody to come quickly and meet him out front... he tells me he'll be right back... everything's going faster now, i call a few buddies for my own back up and i wonder how he could ever think he can fight with me... everybody's looking, he gets back in, somebody's followin him, he looks around astonished, notices the public, my back up, he looks a lil' suprised, i'm sure he's scared, i turn around and tell my friends " yo bruthaz, this one is gonna be so funny... don't worry it wont take long, we'll even have time to go take a nap before our next class !!! " We all laugh our asses off !!
I hear him approaching, he says " hey, you stupid fool ! i'd like you to meet somebody "
i turn around like " who u callin a... " i can't finish the sentence...
Sexy is standin in front of me..... TWICE !!!! ...... with different clothes !!!!
--------

Yes, people, that day i discovered that Sexy...... has a twin brother !!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder i was seeing him everywhere i was goin, and i thought he was changing 3 times a day when in fact it was him, then his bro...
2 weeks before that event, i had started to imagine scenarios, take resolutions, because i felt betrayed but it was so ridiculous and i was soooo shocked when i thought of it later and realized i was even about to..... fight with him !!!!
It was their birthday today, and when i saw them together lookin exactly the same, smiling... i thought : " maaaaaan ! life is crazy... "

It's just illusions, when something's going wrong or weird, there's nothin better than confrontation to avoid such a stupid situation !

1 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

thank u, it took me a while to start it but i think i'm gettin hooked !

4:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home