Tuesday, August 23

Monaco,'s best kept secret


Lust
U
Stupid
Thing...

I was sittin on my subway chair today when at a stop downtown boarded a young white man, now i don't have a problem with race but most white dudes r just usually... boring ( to me, lol )
For some reason, this one was kinda special, let's call him mystery he had a nice tan, dark eyes, dark hair, incredible lips, extremely clean black shirt n' jeans, i was... interested but i just decided to go back to readin the newspaper, i'm a professional now come on, gotta stay in control at all times :
" Air canada's new luggage weight limit " : Damn it goes down from 70 to 50 lbs per bag, so i'll have to keep my condoms out of my suitcases, lol
" Nature at its worst : Austria and Switzerland are flooded " : does that mean i'm not skiing there this winter ? what am i... damn... so selfish... " poor people " !!!
" Get a Dell computer before aug. 28 for 799 $ " : hmmm... after taxes, warranties, costly options, shipping, hidden fees, itt's probably gonna get closer to 1799 $,...i thought twice before buyin a sandwich yesterday so i might not be ready for a computer upgrade or maybe if i... BANG ! For some reason, the train suddenly stops for 3 sec... BOOM ! instant boner, temperature goin higher higher, heart pumping, i almost felt dizzy... Remember Mystery, the white dude ? well when the train stopped he almost fell ON me and i got a 5x zoom at his BUTT and damn.... the boy had SOMETHING, oh he actually A LOT OF that thing, lol
ok, i gotta confess, that's the one thing i'm crazy about and i never had control over : my addiction to masculine butts. Those curves have such a powerful effect on me, i just can't do nothin about it, i'm just addicted !
Another stop, oh here comes my coworker big-mouth a girl who seems to know everyhing about everybody, she talks a lot and really never asks u to say a thing, she must be in love with her own voice... So im sittin with on my right, that girl who notices everything, and on my left, that boy with the juicy " thing "... and i'm wonderin how i'm gonna manage to have a look at it without anybody noticing, keep my boner down, and pay attention to her at the same time. I close my eyes because the pressure is just too much and i'm really startin to sweat when i hear " Peel station ", my stop. Man, i never felt so happy to be there. I quickly jumped outta my chair and while exiting the train, managed to get a last look at mystery... Thk god for my new contact lenses : i had the time to see the name of his workplace on his shirt : CLUB MONACO.

Ok, i'm goin shoppin, who's coming with me ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home