Saturday, October 29

I stole it, sue me !

So i saw this on other blogs but i didn't think of using it for personal purposes until i saw it on " that person's blog ". I can steal anything i want from that blog, it's a decision i just took ! I'm even gonna use the same color, lol
( u know u got plenty of luv for me man, so be cool and let me steal stuff from you )

so here i go !

I am not:
to be fucked with ( excuse my french )

I hurt: when " i know i'm gonna fail but even the fear of failing isn't enough energy to do something to avoid failure ". That's because i do things my way only,... i gotta do something about it

I love: my family and God who gave me that family

I hate: animals and people who have opinions on every single thing and feel like their opinions HAVE to be heard ! Your opinion is yours, keep it to yourself if it's not asked. Thank you very much

I hope: i'll live long enough to realize all my dreams

I regret: having tried to be somebody else for too long

I cry: when i'm desperate and when i think of all the people i know who live in war zones ( i love you guys and i think about you everyday )

I care: about the people who want want/me to care about them

I always: think before i act

I long to: find stability ( professional, emotional and financial )

I feel alone: when i'm happy, because the only people who i need to share my joy with are far away from me

I listen: to classical music when i think of big things, caribbean music when i'm nostalgic, hip hop and reggaeton when i dressing up to go out, french music when i'm true to myself...

I wonder: if my penis is still growing.. LOL ( Well i am still growing myself so i wanna know, lol )

I hide: my true feelings for the people i love because i neded them to remain the way they are, i don't wanna pressure them nor do i wanna make them feel like i can't live without them... lol

I drive: a bmw without a driving license, sue me !

I sing: NOT ! I do not sing

I dance: everytime and everywhere ( have u ever heard of a man who looks calm and serious but who's dancing " inside " ? That's me )

I write: on everything ( enveloppes, pieces of paper, newspaper, flyers, books, walls, fridges, floors, lol )

I breathe: through my nose when my mouth is busy... he he

I play: with myself and whoever decides to sleep in my bed

I miss: my house, my family and those precious moments with an ex lover

I search: for happiness for me and my people

I say: what i feel

I feel: happy when i get what i worked hard for

I succeed: when i'm focused

I fail: when i'm distracted, not focused, preoccupied

I dream: all the time and everywhere. I see things the way they are and i imagine them the way i would want them to be

I sleep: wayyyyy to late every single night because i only sleep when i'm totally exhausted

I want: to form my own family, and have my own beach house in a better and more organizsed West Africa, no dogs please i dont like animals

I worry: about not having enough time to do what i need to do everyday

I have: everything i need and most of the things i want and i thank God everyday for that

I give: anything i can antyime i can

I fight: with my boxing gloves ( nobody is worth messing up my nice fists... LOL )

I wait: patiently, for my love life to come back from its summer holidays because it's time for it to go back to work ( love u lazy fool, u wont get paid for all the time you took off )

I am: tired...

I think: with my head ( either one ) all the time, lol

I can't: eat more than twice a day

I stay: focused on my career plan 24/7

I tried: to be nicer to people but it didn't work

I'm mad: when people fall asleep on the telephone while i'm talking to them and refuse to admit it

6 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Well consider yourself robbed also, cause i'm stealing this one from you.

1:42 p.m.  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

Stealing's never a bad thing. Unless you really could do without it. In this case, we couldn't... lol... And yes, I did jack the homeless man for my money!

2:36 p.m.  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

Thou shall not steal without permission! Remember that!

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Thats cute...I'm not gonna steal it tho...

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

funny ... i stole it from my friend who stole it from her friend ... it was stolen from me and then you stole it from who stole it from me ... LOL

thats a nice blog chain ...

6:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jameil said...

tu sais ce n'est pas francais!! lol!

6:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home