Thursday, August 25

Thank u...

ok i'm not gonna start a list of all the blogs i read, and all the people who inspired me to do this but uh... i'd like to thank those who posted comments and those who sent me emails... I'm so sorry i didnt answer before but :
- First, i was away for a long time, so long that my email account went out of service
- Second i really didnt expect anybody to send me emails lol

I'm doin the necessary right now to make sure my interaction with everybody in this community starts the right way...

So...
Thx Mr Divo for bein the first one who posted a ( really interesting, deep, smart, meaningful ) comment
Thx to the " not-really-gone-but-really-reincarnating-thk-god " smiling on the DL for encouraging me,
Thk u LJ for understanding the very long n' personal " Not all of us can come out ", well ur blog is very personal too, so i'll really need u, we need to talk about [ very personal ] stuff,lol,
Thk u ShawnQT (well i shouldnt really thank u, coz im still waitin for a pic of that big butt we're not supposed to trust... only thing we saw was the [very cute] smile, wink )
Oh, Miss Holiday, my heart is yours, u're the only female blogger who got me interested, and even tho i haven't read too many blogs, i know that ain't gonna change soon... so i send u a kiss, and u can use it wherever u want, but just once tho, and then give it back to me pliz, oh ! and since u're by the bar bring me a Martini nd pour urself a glass too, we gotta sit down and talk about goin to Lake Como together.
Mr Fratman1906 i'm sorry it took me so long, but my email is workin now and yea it would have been cool to meet while u were in TO, but don't worry there will be other occasions ( wink ), thx for checkin my blog out
The Guru, thx for checkin my blog out, i'm still... kinda curious.... i'm gonna have to read ur blog very first tonite lol

And thx to all y'all who emailed me and all y'all who read this blog even tho there was nothin it be4 lol, when i saw the counter i was like DAMN ! well now i gotta get me a new public counter coz im kinda tired of usin the one i have right now.... can't remember all those passwords !!
Also thx to those of u who helped me with ur great blog articles, even tho u might not know i read ur blogs... well u DIDN'T know, now i decided to comment everywhere, everytime i feel like it, i have a blog now so i know what it is... u can have 156.438 people checkin ur blog out everyday but Hey ! if nobody leaves comments, it's really as if people came and went and never expressed the need to interact with u, and that could be frustrating...

So im gonna post comments and let u know i was there, feel free to do the same on here, people !! Whether the post is old or new, i really wanna know ur opinions, plus i can always bring a subjet back if the readers seem to want to discuss it a lil' more...

Once again, thx !

3 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

Thanks for the shoutout. For real thought you up and and quit..u should comment on other pages so folks know that you are back.

10:55 a.m.  
Blogger Stone said...

makes you wanna umm. LOL thanks for the visit brother

1:48 p.m.  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Awww, I'll see what I can do. *wink* I'll be checking up on you, so keep it hot!

3:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home