Wednesday, August 24

A Quick review...

Ok, this is what i actually wanted to start with when i got back on this site, but well my new campaign is called : " be spontaneous ! " I blog whenever i feel like it.. there's no order, no preparation, this is MY blog, its not a magazine and i don't keep so it can look cute, it's a real, personal, honest project !
So, yeah, i feel like i should tell u what happened durin the past few weeks, i can't just come back and start bloggin like nothin happened !!


June 27 - July 13: 2 weeks holidays, went back to Italy to see my people and get some Pure Love. I posted something about it but i think i'm gonna develop later...

July 13 - 19
: Spendin some time with my friends, it was THAT time of the year, everybody was hittin the road for the summer... So it was party/bbq/dinner/cocktail makin/ beach/skinny dippin/tears week


July 20-Aug 4
: Business/Interviews... week, i was finally ready to accept an internship... Yes i said accept ( smile ), thx Mr GPA !!!! Somewhere between 3.7 and 3.9, i reached the goal i had set, congratulations soldier. So, yeah a few companies offered me internships last year and this summer i had to finally make a choice, and i'm actually happy about the one i made. I'm gonna work n' study, so wish me luck. Aug 8-12 : For a full week, i tested my new working environment, and well, i had nothing to complain about, i felt like they were being extra-nice to make sure i'd pick them but i let them know on the second day that i didnt need all that since i had already made my choice, and seriously, when they " stopped " being extra-nice, i realized they were VERY nice anyway so i was on a cloud.

Aug 12-21
: My bestfriend convinced me to go on his " East Coast road trip ", so we took a plane to Nyc and from there we drove to Boston, DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, then to Atlanta ( dayum that was long... but we stopped in small cities to visit some old friends ), then Miami and from there, we just took a plane back to Montreal, where he lives, and that's where i still am...
So yeah, i was a lil' busy, that's y i never had the time to do somethin with this blog thing but honestly it's kinda cool to realize myself i was really 100% enjoyin my holidays... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger C.R. Knight said...

oooh i wanna go to italy. take me with you next time.

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger SGL Café.com said...

your 'road trip' seems amazing kid. thats a lot of miles to cover.

italy huh ... u seem to be a most interesting character. i'll be back.

3:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home