Saturday, March 3

Thought u'd like to...

... see this.
Far from the cute white glittery hollywood snow, this is winter in Montreal, Quebec !

Anyone wanna bbq ? no... ? its understandable

Only way to find your car : a shovel. Then, it takes10 mins to heat the engine and clean all the windows so you can see something while you're driving...

Waitin for a bus in those ridiculous "shelters " when its -10 degrees, and guess what ? the bus is always late !!
Perfect drivin conditions, can u believe i had to take the drivin test for my license in such conditions ?
a cute one...

like i said u need a shovel to find ur car ...
... no shit !
it only makes sense when u leave the city boundaries, there everything is quiet. the snow is beautiful, the snowboarding begins ! :-)
At least kids are havin fun... as usual
Apparently it aint just the kids, some "talented" people r havin fun too...... Well it sure aint no fun to me.

After all the complaints about the weather i heard from my nyc friends, i land here this morning and its 54 degrees outside, ru FREAKIN KIDDIN ME ???? 54 !!!!
This ain't no damn winter, this is a joke, this is spring !!!!!
So before i go back to my beloved cold city where such temperatures will not happen until may, i have the OBLIGATION to make this nyc trip a crazy trip.

Any Nyc bloggers available 2 take me out ?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Very nice pictures...once you get over that it's so freaking cold, you realize how beautiful the snow really is. But I'm definitely waiting for warmer weather.

Wow...54 degrees in NYC. They need to stop hogging all the warm weather...:-)

1:16 a.m.  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man in snow like that I can't even complain with what we got here in the NOVA area....we got nothing compared to that LOL

Nice pics by the way

9:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I have to go to work everyday in my these-boots-are-made-for-walking high heel boots with snow like that !!!! gotta love canada

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger fuckgoogle said...

I usually save my US>Canada banter for other places but....I never thought I'd see weather worst than the midwest...damn.

11:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jameil said...

know what? i would really like those pics if i didn't have to deal with my own (far less accumulated) snow. maybe when i move from pgh i'll come back and go, ooh!! so pretty! but for now? oh heeeeeeeelll no!

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger FreshLikeFebrez said...

you have just made me appreciate what I call these "cold" days in Florida. i could not deal with all that snow lol

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

You got some awesome pictures, hope all is well with you

10:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home