Thursday, June 7

Communication time :-)


These are just quick answers to comments made in various posts, i should have done it a long time ago, but... mmm.. well, i have no reason, bite me ! ( no please dont,.. lol)

So...

@ Karamale : have fun with your loved one in NYC, hadnt talked 2 u in a while bro, i missed u!

@ E : u and all ur IJSTP's, FGHI, ISPFT, JKEW, personality tests and mystic codes will always make me laugh. Steph said that for the right amount of cookies he could help you move ! lol

@ Jameil : The crazy things people do 4 luv ! i am not complaining !!!

@ Fuzzy : indeed, nothing wrong with sleeping. where am i in the city ? a downtown-ish neighbourhood with plenty of sushi options lol

@ Fuzzy's soulmate -> Shawn : Yep i travel " a little "... lol, that's one of my biggest, if not my biggest passion : discovering this world we live in, it's amazing !
Some people still walk around naked in forests in some parts of the world, its.... refreshing to see such things lol

@ WiseYoung : sorry your plans were cancelled, i was looking forward to meeting you in " our hometown", that would've been cool !

@ Lyrically Speaking : you're one of the most colourful and positive things in blogopia, just read about your illness, so happy to read that u're doing better, i'll keep you in my prayers and send you positive waves every morning to help you stay strong and happy !!!

Hey !!! by the way, thx to everybody for stopping by this blog from time to time, it's gonna be 2 years next week, it's unbelievable !

4 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Don't mock the letters!!! *LOL*

I recently showed my boyfriend a section of the book that I thought were his letters and he actually agreed about it. But he still won't take the test...*LOL*.

What kind of cookies does Steph like by the way?

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger E said...

p.s...Happy 2 year anniversary!!

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger iii said...

I know its late but congrats on your 2 yrs!! Take care and keep posting.

: - )

9:39 a.m.  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...much love Soldier, I didn't noticed until now that you posted this. I am feeling better thanks to my drugs, lol, shhhhh I won't say it out loud.

Many didn't know I was sick, I cover it well with a big smile every day...thanks for being so caring. Je suis la toujours avec vous, hope I said it right in French mode :)

10:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home