Sunday, October 30

10 things i will do this week

1. Tell people what i really think when they're being weird, ridiculous or just stupid

2. Study and work

3. Cut my hair and shave

4. Make a final plan for my christmas holidays and make a gift list

5. Go to the dentist's

6. Call my mother

7. Give furniture to the Salvation Army ( last time i gave them clothes and made a mistake, i put something i really liked in the bag... so no clothes for a few months )

8. Do what i gotta do without being distracted

9. Put more french stuff on my blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

OK, that was only 9 things, youngin! I know I taught you how to count to 10, LOL!

Oh, I need some furniture you can sent it to me!

8:48 a.m.  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Ohh I love French.. TEACH ME A FEW PHRASES, and I will practice it on my blog, lol.

9:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Ford expedition xlt98 metal bay window awnings Red and pink wedding bouquet

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home