Monday, October 31

BE MYSELF

That's the 10th thing, that was missing from the list i posted yesterday... I'm gonna be myself.
I've been hearing the same thing so many times lately ( " Soldier, don't just be a regular blogger be your damn self !!! " ) that i absolutely have to do something about it. First, to Enzo, Alexander & Domenico : you guys should seriously consider blogging because you give the best advice in the whole world, but since you refuse to do it, i'm just gonna steal your ideas and post them as mine LOL, until you finally start blogging !!!!!!!!

So this week ( it would be cool if it could last longer than a week too... ) I'm gonna be ME... I'm not just gonna sit there and post regular things about life, relationships or basic stuff,... Ok let's cut to the chase : tomorrow in the evening i'm gonna post the first entry of this sequence and it's gonna be entitled " It ends tonight "

Be prepared.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

I am impatiently waiting your post!

8:39 a.m.  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Right...I'm impatiently waiting too!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

3:40 p.m.  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

good deal man...it's always best to be you and only you...and you were probably like that all along...you just didn't know it

5:28 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

good ish ...

6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home