Tuesday, November 1

It ends tonight !

This is a true story

For the first time in over 2 years, my " almost "nuclear family was reunited at home, over dinner.
Reason : my parents were back from their business trips and it was their first occasion to have dinner with my cousin Precious who and was going to be living with us for a little while [ we were all permanently relocating to New York ( including her, she was going to start school @ Columbia ) and her parents lived in another city, a small one, so it was easier that way ]. So it was me, my father, my mother, Precious, my sister, and my halfbrother. For the first time in a long time, we were laughing, sharing stories, jokes and good memories.

My father was telling my sister how fat she used to be when she was a kid ( she's a model now so things changed a little bit.. lol), Precious and my mother were making plans for the decoration of her ( Precious ) new Soho appartment and our new townhome on the Upper East sied while my bro and I were talking about going to bed with our girlfriends for Valentine's day,... hmmm...


It was the last time we were all sitting on a table together.

Around 9 pm, my father's bodyguard came in : " Everything's ok, sir ". My father thanked him and allowed him to go to bed. It was his way of telling us he was done for the day, and it also meant it was time for us to get back inside. My sister and Precious smiled at each other and ran off the stairs... 5 seconds later they were in the pool with all their clothes on. On a regular day, my father would have been furious and my mother would have been speechless but on that special day, they found it hilarious but they asked the girls to run inside and get dry.
So we all went back inside to the living room to have dessert and watch Training day ( we all love Denzel ). I was telling my father how bad we needed to build a home cinema in the basement when....

... We heard the loudest and scariest scream we ever heard. It took us half a second to realize that Precious wasn't inside so it was her screaming. My stepbro got mad : " why is that girl so stupid ??? it's no time to scream for no reason, damn it, is she.. " He stopped moving, and none of us understood why until we looked more to the left... Precious was standing outside and on her left...

There was a man... pointing a gun.. at her...

Speechless, terrified, teary-eyed, scared, desperate, shocked,... and many many more words couldn't even totally describe the way as i was feeling. It was as if somebody had pushed paused for what seemed like decades. I could not turn my head, i didnt know where the others were or what they were doing, i was just PETRIFIED !

Then they came in, 5 of them, still holding Precious captive, with a gun on her forehead. The most terrifying one had a devilish smile on his face, had a very STRONG alcohol smell, and it was obvious that his was under the influence of some powerful substance .
He said : " Nous sommes les serpents mortels, nous avons été envoyé pour vous... Notre patron estime que vous êtes un obstacle au deroulement de ses affaires. Il parait que vous faites partie de ces voleurs qui s'enrichissent sur notre dos... et bien je vous informe tout ca s'arrête ce soir !!! "

»» We are the deadly snakes, we have been sent for you... Our boss thinks you're an obstacle to his business. And i heard you're one of those thieves who get richer while we're dying of hunger... let me tell you something, all of this bullshit... it ends tonight ! "

****
I'm sorry but i didn't realize how hard it would be to write all of the above, and even though the story is far from being finished, there's no way i can type some more... i have stuff to do tonight and i really can't be depressed or i'll mess up so i hope you guys will understand, for my mental stability, it's better for me to finish this story tomorrow.

P.S : tomorrow i will add something to the plan of the house that i used above and it'll be easier for the readers to have a virtual image of what im sayin

2 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

Hurry up and post, we are anxiously waiting!

10:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info zoloft motorized wheelchairs Pda definition africa travel microsoft it training course Big natural tits 2f hand jobs blackjack

8:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home