Wednesday, September 12

To my bestfriend...

... Enzo ...

Since you finally managed to find this blog and i know you read it, just wanted to welcome you here !
See, " bestfriend" to me is not a title i just give to a person of my choice, it's a position you gotta earn... i look at all my friends, and when i compare them all, i see that person A, D, W are the best... they are the best friends that i have ---» they are my bestfriends.... i dont have that high school mentality of just picking them and then always be stuck with them, even if the connection we had changed...

My privacy is MY FUCKING PRIVACY Enzo, it's my MOTHERFUCKING PRIVACY !!
I was already slowly coming out to you, why did you have to go through my things to get your confirmation ? No, the fact that we're in the same situation doesn't mean we can get together, are you out of your mind ?
What it means though is that you'd better stay discreet for your own good, and keep your nose out of my business...
People that invade my privacy are not eligible for the bestfriend status, so :

Merci pour ces moments de joie, tous les fous rires, tout ce que tu m'as apporté, mais là tu as dépassé les limites, je prends mes distances...