Saturday, October 20

not much to say

i randomly posted this video... a french song... a few days ago


*

and my buddy Fuzzy asked me for the translation...

I'm sorry if it's not the most poetic english, but it's the best translation a french man could attempt to execute on a saturday afternoon

here it is :

There's the man i love
and the one i don't understand
if both are the same
which one will remain ?
I don't know... I'm confused...
which one will you be when u get back ?

chorus :
Love can hurt, so can the consequences of certain actions
You're gone
...
Your family cries and the party's over
Not only did i suffer from your mistakes
but now the pain of your absence will remain
for life...
how did you end up this way ?

There's the man you love
and the one who doesn't love himself
who falls asleep on his problems
too proud to let them out
i don't know... I'm confused
with those faces, those two sides of you in my head
i don't know... I'm confused
will recognize you when if you get back ?

I can totally relate... i'm not the only one...
Everytime i sing it, i do it from the heart.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ty said...

Nice song. I think it translated well.

7:15 p.m.  
Blogger WhozHe said...

Oh I know so many guys like that, so many guys who try to love you but don't even know how to love themselves.

1:20 a.m.  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

PREACH WHOZHE!!

12:42 a.m.  
Blogger E said...

That's a nice translation...:-)

12:44 a.m.  
Blogger iii said...

I like the lyrics to this song.

8:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home